Поиск…

На нашем мото форуме вы найдёте все ответы по эксплутации, ремонту, тюнингу мопеда, скутера, мотороллера или мотоцикла.

Поиск…

chenyan94
Люблю ветерок..
Ваш байк: OPAITE
Ваше имя: chenyan94

DENVER (AP) — Case Keenum already

10 сен 2019, 05:10

has this fourth-quarter comeback thing down pat.Nail-biters are almost a prerequisite for a quarterback in Denver Courtland Sutton Jersey , where John Elway set the standard with 31 fourth-quarter comebacks and Peyton Manning added 11 of his league-best 43 while wearing navy and orange.Keenum, the architect of the “Minnesota Miracle” in the playoffs last year, followed his comeback win in his Denver debut by leading the Broncos to a 20-19 come-from-behind win against Oakland on Sunday.Brandon McManus kicked a 36-yard field goal just inside the right upright with 6 seconds left, capping a comeback from a 12-point second-half deficit.“Anytime you have a game-winning drive in the fourth quarter, it feels pretty awesome,” Keenum said. “Last week was fun. This week was a lot of fun. They’re all special. And this is an incredible start, my first two games here at Mile High.”The comeback denied Jon Gruden his first win as a head coach since 2008 — and his first against Denver since 2001.“It’s a tough loss,” Gruden said after falling to 1-10 against Denver. “Really proud of our team. We had opportunities I think to come out of here with a win. I credit Denver.”With no timeouts and 18 seconds left, Keenum hit Tim Patrick for a 26-yard gain to the Oakland 18. Cornerbacks Gareon Conley and Leon Hall couldn’t tackle him inbounds and McManus came on to give the Broncos their first lead.“I knew I had plenty of time to go up the field Courtland Sutton Jersey ,” Patrick said. “I just wanted to get as much yardage as I could while getting out of bounds at the same time.”The Raiders (0-2) lost despite Derek Carr completing 29 of 32 passes for 288 yards and a score four days after Gruden called him out for passing up throws to Amari Cooper in Oakland’s opener.Cooper caught 10 passes for 116 yards Sunday.“I don’t think Derek threw an incompletion today,” Keenum marveled. “I never saw the ball hit the ground when he was out there. That’s unbelievable to play quarterback like that.“But we just kept fighting. We’ve got a lot of fighters in that locker room.”The Broncos (2-0) trailed 19-7 late in the third quarter before McManus hit a 39-yarder and Keenum scored on a 1-yard keeper on fourth down with 5:58 left.Denver’s defense held and the Broncos got the ball back at their 20 with 1:58 left. A holding call pushed them back 10 yards but Keenum hit Emmanuel Sanders for 21 yards and Jake Butt for 14.The Raiders limited the Broncos to just two first downs in the first half. Mike Nugent kicked two field goals and Marshawn Lynch’s 1-yard dive late in the second quarter made it 12-0 but Shaq Barrett blocked the extra point.“Who knew that would be huge?” Keenum asked.“I’m mad as hell about that play,” Raiders right tackle Donald Penn said. “But even without that play, we should have closed out that game. We had many opportunities to. We’ve got to find ways to get better.”LOCAL HERODenver’s Philip Lindsay, an undrafted rookie from Aurora, Colorado, who wasn’t even invited to the NFL combine after a stellar career at the University of Colorado, totaled 111 yards from scrimmage. That made him the first undrafted player in league history to eclipse 100 yards from scrimmage in each of his first two NFL games.“I am here to be our spark,” said Lindsay Royce Freeman Jersey , who was just that with a 53-yard run in the first half.PORTERHOUSE PROBLEMVon Miller said teammate Todd Davis owes him a steak dinner for costing him his second strip sack of the season. Davis was whistled for holding, negating the strip sack and Domata Peko’s fumble recovery at the Oakland 20.“I had Derek Carr, it was one of the few plays that he held the ball,” said Miller, who later had a sack that counted . “I was able to get in and get the sack. And the forced fumble. And we recovered it. But we had to go back out because Todd was doing the Viennese waltz with whoever it was out there.”HOT TAKEIt was the hottest home game in team history. It was 92 degrees at kickoff, one degree hotter than the old mark set Sept. 19, 2010, against Seattle. To accommodate fans, the Broncos set up several hydration stations throughout the parking lots and encouraged fans to drink lots of water.INJURIESBroncos right tackle Jared Veldheer left with a concussion in the second half.UP NEXTOakland: The Raiders visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.Denver: The Broncos hit the road for the first time Brandon McManus Jersey , visiting Baltimore Sunday. A list of 2019 NFL Draft prospects I hope John Elway drafts for the Denver Broncos." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Denver Broncos 2019 DraftA wishlist of the best prospective Broncos availableNew,31commentsA list of 2019 NFL Draft prospects I hope John Elway drafts for the Denver Broncos. A wishlist of the best prospective Broncos availableQuinnen Williams is 1.1Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWe’re finally here Broncos Country. Below you will find the players I spent time studying since the 2018 season ended. They’re ranked by the order I’d take them in, by round. My criteria when evaluating them was strictly what I think they can do for the Denver Broncos. If you want my extended thoughts on the QB class, follow this link.If you want my extended thoughts on the first round prospects, follow this link.If you want my extended thoughts on the second & third round prospects, follow this link. If you want my extended thoughts on the day 3 prospects, follow this link.First Round TargetsQuinnen Williams - DL1Ed Oliver - DL2Kyler Murray - QB1Devin White - LB1Devin Bush - LB2T.J. Hockenson - TE1Jonah Williams - OL1Drew Lock - QB2Dwayne Haskins - QB3Jeffery Simmons - DL3Jerry Tillery - DL4Christian Wilkins - DL5Garrett Bradbury - OL2Noah Fant - TE2Byron Murphy - CB1N’Keal Harry - WR1Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - S1Chris Lindstrom - OL3Brian Burns - EDGE1Josh Allen - EDGE2Second Round TargetsMontez Sweat - EDGE3Dalton Risner - OL4Cody Ford - OL5Amani Oruwariye - CB2Greedy Williams - CB3Dexter Lawrence - DL6Erik McCoy - OL5Darnell Savage - S2Juan Thornhill - S3Zach Allen - DL7 David Long - CB4J.J. Arcega-Whiteside - WR2Deebo Samuel - WR3Chase Winovich - EDGE4Parris Campbell - WR4Julian Love - CB5Third Round TargetsKahale Warring - TE3Blake Cashman - LB3Dru Samia - OL6Jace Sternberger - TE4Dawson Knox - TE5Mack Wilson - LB4Sean Bunting - CB6Mecole Hardman - WR5Kahale Saunders - DL8Elgton Jenkins - OL7Dre’Mont Jones - DL9Amani Hooker - S4Miles Boykin - WR6Terry McLaurin - WR7Ben Banogu - EDGE5Bobby Evans - OL8Jaylon Ferguson - EDGE6Fourth Round TargetsMaxx Crosby - EDGE7Chuma Edoga - OL9Ben Burr-Kirven - LB5Oshane Ximines - EDGE7Andy Isabella - WR8D’Andre Walker - EDGE8Bobby Okereke - LB6Isaiah Johnson - CB7Justin Hollins - EDGE9Tytus Howard - OL10Brett Rypien - QB4Will Grier QB5Renell Wren - DL9Germaine Pratt - LB7Josh Oliver - TE6Dillon Mitchell - WR7Stanley Morgan Jr. - WR8Daniel Jones - QB6Kingsley Keke - DL10Darius Slayton - WR9Charles Omenihu - EDGE10Michael Deiter - OL11Dillon Mack - DL11Dax Raymond - TE7Deeper Sleepers & Scheme FitsTrysten Hill - DL11Sutton Smith - LB8 / EDGE10Cameron Smith - LB9Foster Moreau - TE8Lamont Gaillard - OL12L.J. Collier - EDGE11Drue Tranquill - LB9Ugo Amadi - S5Ryan Finley - QB7Sione Takitaki - LB10Ben Powers - OL13Cody Barton - LB11Trey Pipkins - OL14Jalen Jelks - EDGE12Gary Jennings Jr. - WR10Drew Sample - TE9Marquise Blair - S6Tyree Jackson - QB8Jimmy Moreland - CB8Alize Mack - TE10Hjalte Froholdt - OL15Dontavius Russell - DL12Donald Parham - TE11Kaden Smith - TE12Will Harris - S7Isaiah Prince - OL16Michael Jackson - CB9Chris Slayton - DL13Michael Hyatt - OL17Yosuah Njiman - OL 18Iman Marshall - CB10 / S8Saivion Smith - CB11Greg Gaines - DL 14Malik Gant - S9Ryan Bates - OL19Isaac Nauta - TE13Jordan Ta’amu - QB9Easton Stick - QB10QuarterbackKyler MurrayDrew LockDwayne HaskinsBrett RypienDaniel JonesWill GrierRyan FinleyTyree JacksonJordan Ta’amuEaston StickWide Receiver N’Keal HarryJ.J. Arcega-WhitesideDeebo SamuelParris CampbellMecole HardmanMiles BoykinTerry McLaurinAndy IsabellaDillon MitchellStanley Morgan Jr. Gary Jennings Jr.QB1Offensive LineJonah WilliamsAndre DillardGarrett Bradbury Chris LindstromDalton RisnerCody FordErik McCoyDru SamiaElgton JenkinsBobby EvansChuma EdogaTytus HowardMichael DeiterBen PowersTrey PipkinsHjalte FroholdtIsaiah PrinceMichael HyattYosuah NjimanRyan BatesTight EndT.J. HockensonNoah FantKahale WarringJace SternbergerDawson KnoxJosh OliverDax RaymondFoster Moreau Drew SampleAlize MackDonald ParhamKaden SmithIsaac NautaDefensive LineQuinnen Williams. Ed OliverJeffery SimmonsJerry TilleryChristian WilkinsDexter LawrenceZach AllenKhalen SaundersDre’Mont JonesRenell WrenKingsley KekeDaylon MackTrysten HillDontavius RussellChris SlaytonGreg GainesEdge RusherBrian BurnsJosh AllenMontez SweatChase WinovichBen BanoguJaylon FergusonMaxx CrosbyOshane XiminesD’Andre WalkerJustin HollinsCharles OmenihuL.J. CollierJalen JelksLinebackerDevin WhiteDevin BushBlake CashmanMack WilsonBen Burr-KirvenBobby OkerekeGermaine PrattSutton SmithCameron SmithDrue TranquillSione TakitakiCody BartonCornerbackByron MurphyAmani OruwariyeGreedy WilliamsDavid LongJulian LoveSean BuntingTrayvon MullenIsaiah JohnsonJimmy MorelandMichael JacksonSaivion SmithSafetyChauncey Gardner-JohnsonDarnell SavageJuan ThornhillAmani HookerUgo AmadiMarquise BlairWill HarrisIman MarshallMalik Gant
adminus
Моторекламер
Ваш байк: Yamaha
Ваше имя: Антон

• Реклама