Поиск…

На нашем мото форуме вы найдёте все ответы по эксплутации, ремонту, тюнингу мопеда, скутера, мотороллера или мотоцикла.

Поиск…

chenyan94
Люблю ветерок..
Ваш байк: OPAITE
Ваше имя: chenyan94

DETROIT (0-1) at SAN FRANCISCO (0-1)Sunday

10 сен 2019, 03:33

Terry McLaurin Jersey 2019 , 4:05 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE - 49ers by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD - Detroit 0-1, San Francisco 0-1SERIES RECORD - 49ers lead 37-28-1LAST MEETING - Lions beat 49ers 32-17, Dec. 27, 2015LAST WEEK - Lions lost to Jets 48-17; 49ers lost at Vikings 24-16AP PRO32 RANKING - Lions No. 30, 49ers No. 23LIONS OFFENSE - OVERALL (17), RUSH (32), PASS (8).LIONS DEFENSE - OVERALL (19), RUSH (30), PASS (10).49ERS OFFENSE - OVERALL (20), RUSH (24), PASS (15).49ERS DEFENSE - OVERALL (18), RUSH (17), PASS (16).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - Lions lost nine straight in series before win in 2015. ... Detroit lost 12 straight at San Francisco since 28-17 win Nov. 2, 1975. ... Lions coming off most lopsided season-opening loss since 45-0 defeat at Washington in 1991. ... Detroit allowed TDs on run, pass, punt return, INT return vs. Jets. ... Lions QB Matthew Stafford threw four INTs in opener. ... Detroit gained league-low 39 yards rushing in opener. ... San Francisco QB Jimmy Garoppolo had first loss in eight NFL starts last week. Garoppolo is first 49ers QB with three INTs in opener since Steve Young in 1993. ... San Francisco has 12 TDs on 28 red-zone drives with Garoppolo as starter past two seasons. ... 49ers went three-and-out on three of 12 drives in opener after doing it on 4 of 49 non-kneeldown drives in Garoppolo's starts last year. ... Rookie WR Dante Pettis became first 49er to score TD on first career catch since Vernon Davis in 2006. ... San Francisco DL DeForest Buckner had 2 1/2 sacks last week after only three in all of 2017. ... 49ers LB Fred Warner led all rookies with 12 tackles last week. Warner also forced fumble. ... San Francisco K Robbie Gould made 26 straight FGs, one shy of Phil Dawson's franchise record. ... Fantasy tip: San Francisco's George Kittle had fourth-most targets of any TE in Week 1 with nine. He caught five for 50 yards and Lions had trouble covering everybody vs. Jets. The profiles have all been written and published; now it’s time for the young and unheralded rookies to try to exceed expectations and earn a roster spot" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHogs Haven homepageHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityFollow Hogs Haven online:Follow Hogs Haven on TwitterFollow Hogs Haven on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchHogs Haven main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTfeaturing analysis written by James FitzGeraldThere’s always great excitement surrounding the team’s draft picks this time of year, and, trust me, I’m as excited as anyone to hear about the upcoming successes shown on the practice field and in the pre-season games by defensive players Montez Sweat, Jimmy Moreland, Jordan Brailford and the other 7 draft picks.But there’s something special about the long-shot Cinderella Men of the summer — the college UDFAs who are trying to keep the hope alive.Many people are quick to dismiss these undrafted players, but there is a long history of college free agents contributing and even becoming stars in the NFL.Adam Thielen, Tony Romo, Wes Welker, Jason Peters, James Harrison, Rod Smith, Antonio Gates, John Randle, and Kurt Warner are all players who put together high-level careers that put them on our TV screens in this century.Among the Redskins, one of the greatest NFL players never to have been inducted into the Hall of Fame, Joe Jacoby, went undrafted back in the days when the draft lasted 18 rounds.London Fletcher, of course, was not only undrafted, but a small-school player from John-Carroll.Coy Bacon, mentioned in the comments section of the the Mount Rushmore of Redskins Pass Rushers article recently, spent the final 4 years of his 14-year NFL career in burgundy & gold, retiring the year before the NFL began recording sacks as an official statistic.It’s reported that Bacon would have retired with 130 career sacks if anyone had been counting them.Of course, one of the two men who seem to be most likely to take the first offensive snap of the 2019 season, Case Keenum, was an undrafted free agent in 2012.In recent years, the Redskins seem to find one or two keepers annually from the pool of undrafted free agents.While many of these players simply provide depth and special teams play, some have risen to prominence.Probably the most successful UDFA of the past few seasons has been Quinton Dunbar, who not only had to overcome the undrafted stigma, but also change position from wide receiver to defensive back to earn a roster spot.Cam Sims, Timon Parris, Casey Dunn, J.P. Holtz, Matt Flanagan, Cassanova McKinzy, Danny Johnson and Deshazor Everett have all seen some time on the Redskins roster in the past 12 months after coming to the NFL as undrafted college free agents.Through a blend of hustle, smart play, good attitude and unexpected athleticism, a few undrafted players fight their way onto NFL rosters every year, in opposition to the huge odds stacked against them.I have to say, after working with James FitzGerald to prepare profiles on most of the 2019 college free agents on the Redskins roster, my impression is that the Redskins front office exhausted themselves in this year’s draft, and didn’t seem to have much energy left when it came to attracting the top available undrafted free agents when the draft was done.Last year at this time Ryan Kerrigan Jersey , when I reviewed the college free agent haul, it felt almost like a second draft: Simmie Cobbs Jr., Cam Sims, J.P. Holtz, Matt Flanagan, Timon Parris, Casey Dunn, Quinn Blanding, and Danny Johnson were the highlight players in a group of 14 UDFAs that seemed to enhance the good work that had been done in the April ‘18 draft.This season feels, to me, by contrast, like a letdown in terms of what the UDFA class adds to the draft haul.The Redskins have 13 UDFAs on the roster - 7 offensive and 6 defensive players - and my feeling is that this group is, man for man, less skilled than their 2018 counterparts.Oddly, that may be a positive.Maybe the ‘Skins found it harder to recruit undrafted players because their agents felt they were unlikely to break into a deep roster.Another possibility is that the Redskins are looking for specific types of players (i.e., fast receivers, good run blockers, DBs with positional flexibility) and are interested in adding players with specific traits to round out the roster.It could be that my impressions are wrong, and this group of young undrafted players is better than I think they are.That said, the defensive player I currently have the highest hopes for is B.J. Blunt, a bit of a LB/S hybrid who has the potential to play special teams and develop into an NFL role player at ILB with the Redskins, who can use some depth at the position.The most surprising thing to me is that the Redskins have three UDFA defensive linemen on the 90-man roster.I would have expected more focus on positions where depth could be more problematic.In any event, the Redskins have a group of young men that have a chance to make the 53-man roster or the practice squad, contributing to the success of the Washington Redskins and keeping their individual NFL dreams alive.In this article you will find a list of the defensive undrafted college free agents that are currently on the Redskins roster, and a short précis for each player, with a link to his Hogs Haven UDFA profile.The mini-profiles below are organized alphabetically by each player’s last name, but here is the list of the 6 players from the defensive side of the ball, organized by position.DefenseDBDeion Harris, North DakotaJoJo McIntosh, WashingtonILBB.J. Blunt, McNeese StateDLRyan Bee, MarshallJonathan Bonner, Notre DameAustin Maloata, Austin Peay<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="NEePuL">Ryan Bee, DE, MarshallClick here to read the full UDFA profile on Ryan Bee<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="ZL3oCP">B.J. Blunt, LB/S, McNeese StateClick here to read the full UDFA profile on B.J. BluntBJ Blunt is a good all-around player. He played special teams, inside linebacker, outside linebacker, and safety in college.He did play in the FCS and NJCAA, so his production might be exaggerated due to playing against lower level competition.He will play inside linebacker with the Redskins because he isn’t fast enough to play safety in the NFL; I believe it’s why he was forced to change position at McNeese State.However, his high motor, vision, and linebacker mentality will make him a candidate for a backup linebacker role. Blunt played a lot of special teams in college and that is important for a UDFA trying to make the team.I predict that he will be a special teams contributor and a role player on defense with a lot of growth potential.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="u0TTsf">Jonathan Bonner, DL, Notre DameClick here to read the full UDFA profile on Jonathan Bonner<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="KZdvJM">Deion Harris, DB, North DakotaJennifer Buchanan-USA TODAY SportsClick here to read the full UDFA profile on Deion Harris<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="DUXiwA">Austin Maloata, DL, Austin PeayPhoto by Brian Murphy/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesClick here to read the full UDFA profile on Austin MaloataMaloata started three seasons with the Oregon Ducks, but was dismissed from the team following an arrest in 2016.This article describes his “second chance” at Austin Peay:As a young defensive lineman trying to break into the NFL, there are probably few less inviting places than the Redskins, whose defensive line group is probably the deepest and youngest on the team.Beyond that, Maloata may not even be the best developmental prospect in camp. Pro Football Network watched tape on the Redskins UDFAs and rated defensive lineman Jonathan Bonner from Notre Dame as the better prospect, saying that Maloata was too small to play NT and not athletic enough to play on the outside.All in all, Maloata seems to be smallish for a defensive lineman at 283 pounds; he seems not to have impressed with what he put on film, and he has character concerns that date back to the 2016 season. Given the Redskins depth at defensive line, Austin Maloata looks like the longest of long shots to make the Redskins team.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="zyLHNT">JoJo McIntosh, S, WashingtonClick here to read the full UDFA profile on JoJo McIntosh
adminus
Моторекламер
Ваш байк: Yamaha
Ваше имя: Антон

• Реклама